When is the CNC punching die grinding?
1. The glitch determines whether the ground of the mold is needed.
In general Sheet metal processing, we cannot measure the height of the burr with a measuring tool, but judge by visual inspection and fingerprint method. The usual standard is that the allowed burr height is invisible to the naked eye. If the eye is visible, the material on the edge has a larger burr. Gently touch the hole at the edge of the material with your finger. If you feel that the hand and burr are obviously scraped more than the plane of the material, or if you wear gloves to gently pass the hole, the yarn of the glove is burred, indicating the burr. There is a bigger one. inspection of the burr is not sufficient, as it is also said that the influence of the edge of the punch, the cracking of the lower mold and the beating of the material also affect the height of the burr, so the mold must be inspected. If the sharp corners of the upper and lower edges have been worn into small rounded corners, the upper and lower molds must be further ground.
2, standard glitch
The state of the mold directly affects the punching state of the material, directly affecting the quality of the part after molding. Therefore, the quality of the part is the basis for judging the wear of the upper and lower molds. This is the basis of the glitch. We are not sure about the amount of grinding time according to the stamping die. That is to say, even in the processing of the same thickness of the sheet, the wear of the blade is different depending on the material and wear. Therefore, depending on the material, even if the same thickness is processed, the grinding cycles of the mold are different. Therefore, the wear of the blade is multifaceted. The effect of the material of the re-grinding mold and the degree of lubrication of the mold, but the result is that the easy grinding time is the most suitable method. Of course, it is necessary to check the defects at the front end of the tool, the dissolution of the cutting edge, the cracking and jumping of the lower mold, because these factors also lead to an increase in the height of the burr.
3. Grinding method
The basis of grinding is parallel vertical right angle. If these are not guaranteed, it will cause burrs, molds, etc.
(1) Use wet flat grinding wheels whenever possible. (If you do not use wet grinding, it will cause accumulation of mold, sand, sand, etc.).
(2) The grinding feed rate will be reduced as much as possible. Please grind with cooling water. (If the amount of grinding feed is too large, it may cause the mold to burn), the maximum feed rate is 0.03mm.
(3) The grinding direction should be based on the longer side.
(4) The final feed rate is zero, 2 to 3 times idle, which improves the surface finish.
(5) Please use the appropriate whetstone first (according to the material of the mold).
(6) There will be slight burrs on the cutting edge after sharpening. Please remove it with oil stone. If burrs are not removed, premature wear can be reduced and mold life can be reduced. The upper and lower dies should be cleaned together.
(7) For the outer corner of the lower die, the R angle is under the lower die, and the sharp part should be a round whetstone, otherwise the material will be cut by the sharp part of the outer part of the lower die.
(8) If it is polished by an ordinary water mill, the mold will have a certain magnetic property. Therefore, if it is used, it is easy to jump and accelerate the wear of the mold. Therefore, the mold must be removed after grinding.
(9) Sharpening stone should be cleaned regularly.
(10) If there is a stripper for removing material at the upper end of the punch, the stripper is pulled out, ground, and then mounted after grinding.
4, the amount of grinding mold, the standard grinding amount of the mold
Standard formwork (A station, E station) punching punch, only 2mm, because the standard mold can not be too worn due to structural limitations.
Mold grinding of the mold standard parts is only 1mm under weight, because the lower mold edge depth is not linear, in order to facilitate the blanking, for the edge of only 1mm thick vertical height, the rest of the cone, so the mold is ground 1mm, if you continue to grind, the edge size increases.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.