Defect characteristics and preventive measures of soup hole in Die casting
When the soup is taken out or processed at the Die casting site, general terms such as pores, shrinkage holes, slag holes, and the like are found at the root of the soup.
External inspection at the Die casting production site.
(1) Stoma analysis is based on the cause of stomatal formation.
_ The formation of shrinkage holes should be analyzed based on shrinkage holes. At the same time, it should be noted that the soup mouth is too thick to produce shrinkage holes.
(3) Remove the internal collapse caused by the soup.
(4) Spores are mainly caused by scum, oxide scales, black lead oil, and the like. Another reason is that the gating system is not well set up, so that scum, oxide, black lead oil and the like enter the mold at the final stage of filling, failing to enter the mold cavity at the earliest, and then enter the overflow tank.
The pressure retention time is not enough. When the soup mouth has not yet solidified, it opens the mold, causing a "vacancy" in the soup.
One of the main influencing factors of Tangkou sand hole is that the amount of liquid alloy poured is too small, or aluminum is sprayed in Die casting.
The soup is not cooled enough.
(1) The material should be degassed and slag removed carefully and thoroughly. Increase the amount of alloy cast.
(2) Properly extend the holding time. Increase the soup cooling. Check the mold to prevent aluminum from being sprayed.
(3) After eliminating other unfavorable factors, the thickness of the soup can be appropriately reduced. (That is, the thickness of the soup is reduced or reduced, no other defects are brought)
(5) To prevent the burning of black lead oil in the raw material piping during the pouring process, the use of black lead oil should be minimized.
The main factors in the oral cavity collapse of the decoction are:
The soup is too thick and naturally collapses. The countermeasure is to reduce the thickness.
(2) The soup feeding angle is not correct and lacks mechanical principles. The countermeasure is to change the angle and direction of the import.
(3) There is oxide skin in the mouth of the soup, which causes the bond to be weak and inevitably collapses. The countermeasure is to clean the surface of the alloy and the oxide scale on the spoon.
(4) In the case of incomplete solidification, open the mold at the soup mouth to remove the material handle, and "less material" in the soup mouth. The countermeasure is to extend the soup opening time until the soup mouth is completely solidified.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.