Introduction to aluminum and aluminum alloys
Aluminum is a light metal with low density (2.79/Cm3). It has good strength and plasticity. Aluminum alloy has good strength. The strength of super-hard aluminum alloy can reach 600Mpa, and the tensile strength of ordinary hard aluminum alloy can reach 200. -450Mpa, which is much higher than steel in steel, so it is widely used in machinery manufacturing. Aluminum is second only to silver and copper and is used in the manufacture of various conductors. Aluminum has good thermal conductivity and can be used as a heat sink material. Aluminum also has good corrosion resistance and good plasticity, and is suitable for various pressure processing. Aluminum alloy can be divided into deformed aluminum alloy and cast aluminum alloy according to the processing method. The deformed aluminum alloy is further divided into a non-heat treatable reinforced aluminum alloy and a heat treatable reinforced aluminum alloy. The non-heat-treated reinforced type cannot be mechanically improved by heat treatment, and can only be strengthened by cold working deformation. It mainly includes high-purity aluminum, industrial high-purity aluminum, industrial pure aluminum, and rust-proof aluminum. The heat-treatable reinforced aluminum alloy can be improved in mechanical properties by heat treatment such as quenching and aging, and can be classified into hard aluminum, wrought aluminum, super-hard aluminum, and special aluminum alloy. The aluminum alloy can be heat treated to obtain good mechanical properties, physical properties and corrosion resistance. Cast aluminum alloy can be divided into aluminum silicon alloy, aluminum copper alloy, aluminum magnesium alloy and aluminum zinc alloy according to chemical composition.
1. Pure aluminum products Pure aluminum smelting products and pressure processed products, the former with chemical composition Al table
The latter is indicated by the Chinese Pinyin LG (aluminum, industrial).
2. High-strength aluminum alloy High-strength aluminum alloy refers to aluminum alloy with tensile strength greater than 480 MPa, mainly for hard-working aluminum alloy, super-hard aluminum alloy and casting alloy.
3. Aluminum Aluminium and aluminum alloys are processed into a certain shape of materials, collectively referred to as aluminum, including plates, strips, foils, tubes, rods, wires, and the like.
4. Pressure processing Aluminum alloy aluminum alloy pressure processing products are divided into rust (LF), hard (LY), forged (LD), super hard (LC), coated (LB), special (LT) and brazed ( LQ) and other seven categories. The state of the commonly used aluminum alloy material is three types of annealing (M igniting), hardening (Y), and hot rolling (R).
5. Aluminum alloy forging Cast aluminum alloy (ZL) is divided into four categories according to the main elements of aluminum, such as silicon, copper, magnesium and zinc. The code numbers are 100, 200, 300 and 400 respectively.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.