Those who have worked in the machining industry know that different processes have different performances. Let's take a look at the six process performances of machining.
1. Top gas segment performance: refers to the ability of metal materials to support forging without breaking.
4. Forging performance: The ability of metal materials to withstand plastic deformation without cracking during forging processing.
2. Cold bending performance: It means that the metal material can withstand bending without breaking performance at normal temperature. The degree of bending is generally expressed by the ratio of the bending angle α (outer corner) or the diameter d of the core to the material thickness a. The larger a or the smaller the d/a, the better the cold bendability of the material.
3. Stamping performance: The ability of metal materials to withstand stamping deformation without breaking. Pressing at room temperature is called cold stamping. The test method was tested by cupping test.
6. Welding performance: refers to the welding of two or more metal materials together by metal or heat and pressure welding. The interface can meet the purpose of use.
The above is the 6 major process performances of machining.
5. Casting performance: It refers to whether some metal or alloy is suitable for casting. It mainly includes flow performance and mold filling ability; shrinkage and capacity of volume shrinkage when casting is solidified; segregation refers to chemical composition unevenness.
Deshengrui Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.