Quick cleaning method for metal stamping parts
Today, metal stampings have been widely used in all aspects of life. Metal stamping is used for electronic devices, auto parts, decorative materials, and the like.
Do you know? Metal stamping parts also need to be cleaned regularly, so what are the cleaning methods for metal stamping parts?
Metal stamping parts: First, according to different cleaning methods, can also be divided into chemical cleaning and physical cleaning
1. The method of using chemical or other solvents to remove dirt on the surface of an object by chemical reaction is called chemical cleaning. If various inorganic or organic acids are used to remove rust and scale on the surface of the object, the oxidant is used to remove the stain on the surface of the object, and a bactericide is used.
2. Using the principles of mechanics, acoustics, optics, electricity, and heat, relying on the effects of external energy, such as mechanical friction, ultrasonic cleaning, negative pressure, high pressure, and medium impact. The method of removing dirt on the surface of an object by ultraviolet rays, steam, etc. is called physical cleaning.
Metal stamping parts: Second, according to the requirements of cleaning precision, it is mainly divided into three categories: general precision industrial cleaning agent, industrial cleaning agent and ultra-precision industrial cleaning agent.
1. Precision industrial cleaning includes cleaning in various product processing and production processes, cleaning of various materials and equipment surfaces, etc., which can remove tiny dirt particles.
2. Ultra-precision cleaning includes ultra-precision cleaning of mechanical parts, electronic components, optical components, etc. in the precision industrial production process, in order to remove very small dirt particles.
3. General industrial cleaning agents include the cleaning of vehicles, ships, and aircraft surfaces. In general, only relatively coarse dirt can be removed.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.