Sheet metal processing flow introduction
1, Sheet metal processing cutting: there are various ways of cutting, mainly in the following ways
1. Shearing machine: It is a simple material that uses shearing machine to cut strips. It is mainly used for the blanking forming of molds. The cost is low, the precision is less than 0.2, but only the strips or blocks without holes and chamfers can be processed.
2. Punch: It is a punching and forming part of a flat piece that is unfolded on a sheet by one or more steps. It has the advantages of short labor time, high efficiency, high precision, low cost, and is suitable for mass production. But design the mold.
3. NC NC cutting, NC machining is first required to write a CNC machining program, using the programming software, the drawing of the drawing is written into a program recognizable by the NC number processing machine, so that it can be punched out on the flat plate according to these programs. Shaped flat piece, but its structure is due to the tool structure, low cost, accuracy of 0.15.
4. The laser cutting method uses the laser cutting method to cut the structural shape of the flat plate on the large flat plate. Like the NC blanking, the laser program needs to be written. It can be used for various complicated shapes of flat plates, and the cost is high, and the precision is 0.1. .
5. Sawing machine: mainly used aluminum profiles, square tubes, tubes, round bars, etc., with low cost and low precision.
2. Bending; bending is the folding of a 2D flat piece into a 3D part. The processing needs to be completed with a folding bed and a corresponding bending mold, and it also has a certain bending sequence. The principle is that the first folding does not interfere with the next knife, and the interference fold is generated.
3. Sheet metal processing flange: also known as pumping hole, Turning hole, is to draw a slightly larger hole on a smaller base hole, and then tapping, mainly with thinner Sheet metal processing, increase its strength and The number of thread turns to avoid slipping, generally used for thin plate thickness, the normal shallow shallow flange of the hole circumference, the thickness is basically unchanged, and the thickness can be reduced by 30-40%, which can be higher than the normal flange height. The height is 40-60%, and the maximum flanging height can be obtained when the thickness is 50%. When the thickness is large, such as 2.0, 2.5 or more, the tapping can be directly performed.
4. Pressing riveting: For the company, there are mainly rivet nuts, screws, loose plugs, etc., which are completed by hydraulic riveting machine or punching machine, riveted to Sheet metal parts, and riveted. Way, you need to pay attention to the direction.
5. Punch: It is a processing process using mold forming. Generally, punching, chamfering, blanking, punching and convex (bump), punching, punching, forming, etc. are processed by the punching machine. The mold is used to complete the operation, such as punching blanking die, convex die, tearing die, punching die, forming die, etc. The operation mainly pays attention to position and orientation.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.