What are the anti-corrosion treatment of stamping parts?
In the processing of stamping parts, in order to prolong the service life of the workpiece and avoid corrosion and rust, the corresponding anti-corrosion treatment is generally carried out. The common anti-corrosion treatment methods are as follows:
1. Asphalt paint coating, preheating the workpiece before painting can improve the adhesion of asphalt paint and accelerate drying.
2. The cement mortar lining plus special coating can improve the corrosion resistance of the workpiece lining.
3. Epoxy coal tar pitch coating is a two-component coating with high adhesion and a very smooth surface.
4. Epoxy ceramic lining is an excellent anti-corrosion coating for stamping parts due to its difficult manufacturing process and high cost. Therefore, it has certain limitations in use and has high adhesion and smoothness.
5. Aluminate cement coating or sulphate cement coating, these two special cement coatings are suitable for internal corrosion protection of high precision stamping parts, and improve the ability to resist erosion.
6. Polyurethane coating is a new type of green special coating developed for environmental protection needs, with good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
The above are six methods commonly used for anti-corrosion of precision stamping parts.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.