Waterjet cutting, also known as a waterjet, English name high-pressure water cutting, high-pressure water jet cutting technology, is a machine that uses high-pressure water flow cutting. The workpiece can be arbitrarily carved under the control of the computer and is less affected by the texture of the material. Because of its low cost, easy operation, and high yield, water cutting is becoming the mainstream cutting method in industrial cutting technology.
1. According to the situation of sand addition: water cutting is divided into two methods: no sand cutting and sand cutting.
2. Divided by equipment: divided into large water cutting machine, small water cutting machine, three-dimensional water cutting machine, dynamic water cutting machine.
3. Divided by pressure: divided into the high-pressure type and low-pressure type, generally with 100MPa as the limit. 100MPa or more is a high-pressure type, and 100MPa or less is a low-pressure type. Above 200 MPa is an ultra-high pressure type.
4. According to the technical principle: divided into premixed and post mixed.
5. It is divided into safe cutting and non-safe cutting. The difference is mainly on the water pressure. The low-pressure water cutting below 100MPa can be applied to special industries such as hazardous oil, petroleum, coal mine, hazardous materials disposal, etc.
1. Numerical control of various complicated patterns;
2. It is cold cut, does not produce thermal deformation or thermal effect;
3. Environmental protection, no pollution, no toxic gases, and dust;
4. Can process a variety of high hardness materials, such as glass, ceramics, stainless steel, etc., or relatively soft materials, such as: leather, rubber, disposable diapers, etc.;
5. It is the only means of complex processing of complex materials and fragile porcelain materials;
6. The cut is smooth, no slag, no need for secondary processing;
7. Drilling, cutting and forming work can be completed at one time;
8. Low production costs;
9. The high degree of automation;10.24 hours of continuous work."
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.