What are the details of the stamping process?
The stamping process is a metal processing method based on the plastic deformation of the metal. The mold and the stamping equipment are used to apply pressure to the sheet material to plastically deform or separate the sheet material, thereby obtaining a shape, a size and a performance. Parts (stamping parts). As long as every detail of the stamping process is ensured to be in place, processing can be performed more efficiently. Increased efficiency also ensures control of the finished product.
The details of the stamping process are as follows:
1. Before the stamping, it is necessary to have the straightening adjustment process steps or the automatic correction tooling to ensure that the raw materials are smoothly and smoothly entered into the cavity.
2. Whether the end of the coil is monitored, the stamping process will stop automatically when the coil is headed.
3. The position of the strip on the feed clip needs to be clearly defined. The width gaps on both sides of the strip and on both sides of the feed clip need to be clearly defined and guaranteed to be executed.
4. The material in the width direction of the coil needs 100% monitoring to prevent the raw materials from being full and the stamping products are not good.
5. Whether the stamping debris is cleaned out in time and effectively without mixing or sticking to the product.
6. The operating instructions should clearly define how the product will remain in the mold when an abnormal shutdown occurs.
7. Continuous mode or feed mode requires step position monitoring. If the position does not come, it should be alarmed or stopped automatically.
8. There must be an error-proof tooling before the tape enters the mold to ensure that the raw material can enter the correct position inside the mold.
9. Whether the stamping process parameters are monitored, when the abnormal parameters appear, the products produced under this parameter are automatically scrapped.
10. Air guns used to blow away debris must clearly define the blowing position and direction.
11.Is the implementation of the management of the stamping die (plan and implementation of preventive maintenance, inspection of spare parts)
12. There is no risk of damage to the product during the finished product collection process.
13. The stamping die must be equipped with a detector to detect if a product is stuck in the cavity. If there is a jam, the device stops automatically.
Deshengrui Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.