Points to note in the production of metal stamping parts
Six points are concerned in the production of metal stamping parts. The service life of stamping parts depends not only on the reasonable mold structure, ultra-high manufacturing precision and good heat treatment effect, but also on the correct use, maintenance and maintenance of the mold.
1. Regularly check the die mounting base of the punch turntable and stamping parts to ensure the coaxial precision of the upper and lower turntables.
2. In order to ensure the service life of the tensioning parts, the spring of the mold should be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the drawn stamping parts.
4. When the punching and die cutting edges of the stamping parts are worn out, they should be stopped in time and sharpened in time. Otherwise, the degree of wear of the cutting edge of the mold will be rapidly expanded, the wear of the mold will be accelerated, and the quality of the punching piece and the life of the die will be reduced.
5. When installing the mold, the stamping personnel should use soft metal to manufacture the operating tools to prevent damage to the stamped parts during the knocking and smashing during the installation process.
6. According to the installation procedure of the mold, the convex and concave molds are mounted on the turntable to ensure the uniform direction of the convex and concave drawing stamping parts, especially the stamping parts with direction requirements should be carefully installed to prevent erroneous installation and reverse installation.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.