Processing and manufacturing process of precision metal stamping parts
First, draw the part process drawings
(1) Design and draw three views of the parts of the metal workpiece, the function of which is to express the structure of the Sheet metal part by drawing.
(2) Drawing out the unfolding of the workpiece, that is, expanding a complicated part into a flat piece.
(3) Analyze the part drawing to quickly understand the workpiece size, coordinate point, line, curve and the positional relationship of the cutting surface, determine the workpiece coordinate origin and calculate the coordinates of each vertices and the coordinates of the curve connection points.
Second, the use of efficient cutting method
(1) Shearing of the shearing machine is the use of a shearing machine to cut out the shape and length of the expanded drawing. If there is punching or chamfering, the punching machine is combined with the die punching and chamfering forming.
(2) The punching of the punching machine is to form a flat piece structure in which the parts are unfolded on the sheet by one or more steps using a punching machine. The advantage is that the working hours are short and the efficiency is high, which is often used in mass production.
(3) When the CNC is cutting, the drawn drawing is first written into the identifiable content of the CNC machine. Let it be programmed to cut out the structural shape of its flat piece.
(4) Laser cutting is to cut the structural shape of the flat piece on a piece of sheet by laser cutting.
Third, determine the reasonable process
The choice of the surface method of the workpiece is to select a reasonable method for each surface of the part with quality requirements. Generally, the final process method is selected according to the accuracy and roughness requirements of the surface, and then the process prepared before the Seiko is determined, that is, the final solution is determined.
Fourth, choose special stamping oil
Due to the poor processability of the high-speed die-cutting process, there is a higher requirement for the cooling, lubricating, penetrating and cleaning performance of the stamping oil. High-end Yida lubricants can form high melting point sulfides on the metal surface during the punching process. And it is not easy to break at high temperature, has good lubricating effect, and has certain cooling effect. It is generally used for stamping and drawing process of difficult stainless steel, titanium alloy and other materials.
V. Design punch press process
Generally, there are punching and chamfering, punching and blanking, punching and convex hull, punching and tearing, and drilling, etc., and the corresponding mold is needed to complete the operation. In addition, the bending process requires a folding bed and a corresponding bending die to complete the operation, and the design principle is to give priority to the next operation without interference.
Sixth, the subsequent assembly process steps
(1) Welding is the welding of multiple parts together for the purpose of machining or the welding of individual parts to increase their strength.
(2) Surface treatment generally has a phosphate film, electroplated multicolored zinc, chromate, baking varnish, oxidation, and the like. The choice of specific surface treatment methods is based on demand.
(3) Assembly is the assembly of multiple parts or components in a certain way to make it a complete item.
Seven, complete the fastening parts process
(1) The riveting process is generally completed by punching or hydraulic riveting machine, and the fastener is riveted to the Sheet metal part, and the riveting stud, the rivet nut, the rivet screw, etc. which are often used in the riveting and riveting are often used. .
(2) The flanging process is to draw a slightly larger hole on a smaller base hole and tap the hole. This can increase its strength to avoid slippery teeth, and is generally used for workpieces with thinner thickness. When the thickness is large, we do not need to flip the edge to directly tap.
There are many process steps for precision metal stamping parts. The staff should carefully understand the precautions of each step and strictly implement the operating process specifications. The number of processes should also be determined in accordance with the company's existing molding capabilities and the status of stamping equipment. The mold-making ability should ensure the corresponding improvement of the mold processing and assembly precision, otherwise the number of processes can only be increased.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.