The development trend of new stamping technology
The traditional stamping technology is mainly for mold and process design problems, with copper and copper alloys, steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy as the main materials. With the development of industries such as automobiles and aerospace, many new materials such as titanium alloys, magnesium alloys, composite materials and high-strength aluminum alloys have been increasingly used. The development of materials science and plastic mechanics has led to advances in stamping technology, and the development of computer technology and control technology has made it possible to implement processes that were difficult to achieve in the past. The integration of process, material and control requires physical control, simulation and numerical simulation to master the optimization and matching of materials and processes, and realize process control or online measurement and control according to specific process requirements. Below we briefly introduce the development trend of new stamping technology:
First, stamping production intelligent control technology
(1) Intelligent control technology for stamping production is also an area that has developed rapidly. On the basis of the integration of materials and processes, it realizes on-line control or intelligent control of the stamping process based on existing materials and process databases.
(2) Establish an on-line detection system for materials or process parameters. When the material properties or process parameters change or fluctuate, the automatic detection system determines the instantaneous magnitude of the relevant parameters online, and determines the parameter changes through computer simulation analysis and optimization software. The best combination of process parameters afterwards.
(3) After the automatic control system adjusts the process parameters, the adaptive control of the stamping process can be realized. New production data is gradually accumulated, which can further become the basis for process optimization of subsequent processing.
Second, material performance quantitative control
(1) Physical simulation technology is the necessary means to master the quantitative rule of material properties. The earlier physical simulation technology uses some simulated materials and test methods with similar performance to the forming materials, mainly used to solve the process feasibility problem.
(2) Some test equipment offers a wider range of possibilities for testing material properties. It can be tested by compression and torsion to simulate deformation processing under various conditions of different temperatures, different friction conditions and different deformation speeds, and obtain various performance data of the materials.
(3) According to these data, the quantitative expression of material forming limit and material constitutive relation is obtained, which makes the calculated or simulated material plastic deformation process more accurate and reliable, and provides a material basis for quantitative control of stamping processing.
Third, the scientific stamping production technology is a multi-field coupling control
(1) Stamping forming of complex parts requires field quantity control of stamping process parameters. Some materials require field quantity to achieve gradient distribution, which is the need of combining plastic mechanics principle with material properties; temperature field, deformation speed field, friction lubrication field, material Flow trends, material deformation sequences, and deformation paths.
(2) These field quantities are not constant process variables, so heating and cooling measures, lubrication methods and lubricants, mold structure, crimping method, draw ribs and loading methods are all important measures to control the field.
(3) The control of the temperature field can realize the differential temperature stamping forming, and the friction gradient field is also an important means to control the stamping deformation. Friction can provide some resistance to the flow of stamped deformed materials. Generally, friction is required to be minimized. However, sometimes friction also helps to increase the forming limit of materials.
(4) Control the stress state of the blank through the die structure, fillet radius, blanking method, die gap, drawbead and die segmentation, further change the internal stress state of the blank, material flow tendency, material yield order, material deformation sequence And material strain history.
Fourth, the development of new stamping oil formula
(1) Silicon steel sheet is a material that is easy to die-cut. Generally, for the easy cleaning of the finished product, a low-viscosity stamping oil is selected under the premise of preventing the occurrence of punching burrs. In addition, the anti-rust performance and corrosion resistance of the stamping oil used for processing silicon steel sheets must meet certain requirements, and problems such as rusting of the workpiece, protection of the operating environment, and generation of irritating gases can be avoided.
(2) The first thing to pay attention to when using carbon steel for the use of stamping oil is the viscosity of the drawn oil. The preferred viscosity is determined according to the ease of processing and the method of drawing the oil and the conditions of the degreasing. Next, it is necessary to consider oiliness which is easy to form, extreme pressure resistance against squeaking, rust prevention, degreasing property, and no toxic gas generated during welding.
(3) Because of the chemical reaction between galvanized steel and chlorine-based additives, attention should be paid to the problem of white rust in chlorine-type stamping oil when using stamping oil, and the use of Yida-run sulphur-type stamping oil can avoid rusting problems. However, it should be degreased as soon as possible after stamping.
(4) When using the stamping oil, the copper-aluminum alloy plate can be selected to contain the oily agent and the sliding oil with good slidability. Avoid using the chlorine-type added stamping oil, otherwise the stamping oil will corrode the copper-aluminum alloy and make the surface black.
(5) Stainless steel is a material that is easy to produce work hardening, and it is required to use a stretch oil having high oil film strength and good sinter resistance. Generally, a stamping oil containing a sulfur-sulfur composite additive is used to avoid burrs and cracks of the workpiece while ensuring extreme pressure processing performance.
The above is the future development trend of stamping process technology, and the product market competitiveness can be greatly improved by continuously improving the process. DESHENGRUI inherits the pursuit of Taiwan's precision quality, not only constantly breaks through the technical difficulties of the stamping industry, but also forms a standard to ensure the stability of products. Treating customers is a cooperative, lifelong friend's attitude. Professional processing and production of mobile phone shrapnel, precision terminals, precision stamping parts, because of the professional so more focused.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.