How to select the contract manufacture for your CNC machining Parts?
The search for that right match should focus on finding a supplier that’s a good fit for your product and its place in the market. The manufacturing processes, capacity, standards, turnaround time, and cost should meet your needs. Then there are 6 questions you should ask:
2. Does it have the manufacturing speed and capacity to respond to quick-turn orders during product development, market launch, or production phases?
3. Does it have a minimum part order? Many production houses have relatively large minimum part orders, which can be a risky upfront financial investment if only low volumes of parts are initially needed. Look for a service bureau with no minimum part restrictions.
4. Does it have the level of quality control you need? A medical-grade supplier’s quality control should be excellent but that would add the expense to a commercial-grade product that may not need an elevated level.
5. Does it work with your project’s materials? Service bureaus typically stock with the widest selection of materials on hand and have the most expertise in using them. They often accept most customer-supplied materials as well.
6. Does it offer design support? If you’re not a manufacturing expert, advice or feedback on the manufacturability of your project may be in order.
Desheng Precision has a wide choice of manufacturing technologies, with the best offering a full suite of services such as injection molding, CNC machining, or 3D printing. In addition, we often provide online automated quoting, and valuable design-for-manufacturability analysis. So we have the ability to work with you throughout the design and development process as well as the entire life of your product.Quality control: Consistency is a strong suit. .
All the team, material and machines are in the regular status of quality assurance, we make it correct at the first time not only to ourselves but also to our customers.
1. We will check and maintain the machines every day except the holiday time.
2. In the production stage including the samples, the production workers will check the dimensions frequently, and then the production manager will check the dimension again, finally our QC department will make the final checking.
3. We will make the 100% inspection for the parts, especially for the thread and surface.