Precision forging technology, forging
With the development of the manufacturing industry, the application of precision forging technology is more and more extensive, and the requirements for technology are getting higher and higher. The main development directions are as follows:
1. Computer simulation technology for forging process
2. Green forging forming technology
3. The forging process is developing towards automation and flexibility.
The precision forging forming technology, that is, the near net forming technology, refers to the forming technology of the mechanical member after the part is formed, requiring only a small amount of processing or no further processing, that is, manufacturing a workpiece blank close to the shape of the part.
Compared with the traditional forming technology, the subsequent cutting amount is reduced, the materials, energy consumption, processing steps are reduced, the production efficiency and product quality are significantly improved, the production cost is reduced, and the market competitiveness of the product is improved.
1. Production of precision die forged parts, the main part of precision forged parts, eliminating the need for cutting, and some parts of the parts still need a small amount of cutting.
2. Produce refined blanks and finish precision die forgings to obtain finished parts.
Precision forging development
Deshengrui Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.