What are the general technical requirements for CNC machining?
What are the general technical requirements for machining? A simple understanding of machining is actually a process in which the shape or performance of a part workpiece is changed by a CNC machine. We need to pay attention to some corresponding requirements during the processing of this part.
First, we need to pay attention to the contour processing of parts.
1. Unspecified length dimension tolerance ± 0.2mm
2. The shape tolerance of the unfilled shape should meet the requirements of GB1184-80.
3. Unfilled corner radius R5
4. sharp angles are blunt
5. no note chamfering is C2
6. the sharp edge is blunt, remove the burr flash
Second, we need to do it on the surface of the part.
1. There should be no scratches, scratches, etc. on the surface of the part.
2. Before removing rust, remove the grease and dirt on the surface of the steel parts with organic solvents, lye, emulsifiers, steam, etc.
3. The surface of the machined thread is not allowed to have defects such as black skin, bumps, shackles and burrs. All the surface of the steel parts to be painted must be rust, scale, grease, dust, dirt and salt before painting. And dirt, etc.
4. The surface of the rivet joints that are in contact with each other must be coated with an anti-rust paint of 30-40 μm thickness before joining. The lap joint is closed with paint, putty or adhesive. Repainting due to processing or welding damaged primer
5. The time interval between the surface to be coated and the primer to be blasted or manually descaled shall not exceed 6h.
Third, technical requirements for precision machining of mechanical parts
1. The parts after finishing processing shall not be placed directly on the ground, and necessary support and protection measures shall be taken.
2. The surface of the processing surface is not allowed to have rust and defects such as bumps and scratches that affect performance, life or appearance.
3, rolling the surface of the finishing, no peeling after rolling
4. The parts after heat treatment in the final process should have no scale on the surface. The finished mating surface and tooth surface should not be annealed
Fourth, pay attention to heat treatment of parts machining
1. after quenching and tempering treatment, HRC50 ~ 55;
2. medium carbon steel: 45 or 40Cr parts for high-frequency quenching, 350 ~ 370 ° C tempering, HRC40 ~ 45
3. carburizing depth 0.3mm
4. high temperature aging treatment