What are the advantages of stamping?
Compared to other methods of machining and plastic working, stamping has many unique advantages both technically and economically.
2. Since the die guarantees the size and shape accuracy of the stamping part during stamping, and generally does not damage the surface quality of the stamping part, and the life of the die is generally long, the quality of the stamping is stable, the interchangeability is good, and it has “the same”. feature.
1. The stamping process has high production efficiency, easy operation and easy mechanization and automation. This is because the stamping relies on die and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The number of strokes of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute, and each press stroke is Maybe get a punch.
4. Stamping generally has no chip scraps, less material consumption, and no need for other heating equipment. Therefore, it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is low.
3. Stamping can process parts with large size range and complicated shape, such as stopwatch as small as clock, as far as car longitudinal beam, cover, etc., plus cold deformation hardening effect of material during stamping, strength and rigidity of stamping Both are higher.
5. Low investment costs. The average punching price only costs tens of thousands of yuan, and the cost of high-speed precision punching machines and machining centers is relatively low.
Everyday life we can see stamped products, such as stamping parts, displays, medical equipment and daily metal stamping parts.
Deshengrui Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.