Machining forged parts---Rod End Product Description
· Rod end bearing, also known as a heim joint (N. America) or rose joint (U.K. and elsewhere), is a mechanical articulating joint.
· Such joints are used on the ends of control rods, steering links, tie rods, or anywhere a precision articulating joint is required.
· A ball swivel with an opening through which a bolt or other attaching hardware may pass is pressed into a circular casing with a threaded shaft attached.
· The threaded portion may be either male or female
Deshengrui's Rod End Feature1. Left or right hand threaded rod 2. Male or female / hollow / internal thread rod ends
3. Machining or forging rod ends 4. Surface: White Zinc, brass, Chrome, Nickle and so on
5. High precision 6. Metric and inches sizes available
7. High & Stable quality 8. OEM / Customized Service