What can different Cnc machine tools process?
1. What can CNC milling machines do?
A: It can machine plane (horizontal, vertical), groove (keyway, T-slot, dovetail, etc.) split parts (gear, spline shaft, spiral surface) and various curved surfaces. The CNC milling machine can also manufacture the rotary body and the inner hole and can cut it. It can also process some workpieces with complex shapes and more curved surfaces and strict geometrical tolerances, which can ensure the batch consistency of a large number of workpieces.
2. What can the CNC engraving machine do?
A: The engraving machine is widely used in molds, electronic products, hardware, plastics, jewelry, handicrafts, hair accessories, furniture, locks, shoes, glasses, automobiles, mobile phone cases, buttons, middle frames, lenses, glass covers, Toys and other industries. Materials include steel, iron, copper, plastic, wood, acrylic, glass, ABS, graphite, etc. Suitable for mobile phone case, mobile phone middle frame, mobile phone back cover, MP3 case, MP4 case, screen, mobile power case, eyeglass frame, plane relief, electronic components, fixture, furniture panel, etc. The carving machine produced by Shenzhen Haoda CNC Equipment Co., Ltd. is suitable for the above materials and processed products, especially for mobile phones and furniture panels.
3. What is the CNC lathe used for processing?
A: CNC lathes are usually used for machining: straight cylinders, diagonal cylinders, circular arcs and various threads.
Such as shafts, sets, bushings, discs, and anything that is a revolving body, most of which can be processed by lathes. Specific such as: screws, motor shafts, model car parts, fishing gear accessories.
4. What kinds of classifications are there in the machining center and what can be processed in each category?
A: It is usually classified into horizontal, vertical and universal machining centers by the relative position of the main shaft and the work table.
(1) Horizontal machining center: It refers to the machining center where the spindle axis and the worktable are arranged in parallel, which is mainly suitable for processing box-type parts.
(2) Vertical Machining Center: It refers to the machining center that is perpendicular to the spindle axis and the worktable. It is mainly used for processing complex parts such as plates, discs, molds and small shells.
(3) Universal machining center (also known as multi-axis linkage type machining center): It refers to the machining center that can control the linkage change by processing the angle between the spindle axis and the rotary axis of the table to complete the complex space surface machining. It is suitable for the machining of workpieces such as impeller rotors, molds and cutting tools with complex space surfaces.
5. What can the CNC high-gloss machine do?
A: The high-gloss machine can process a variety of materials, such as acrylic, hardware, aluminum, aluminum, copper, etc., suitable for mobile phone borders, mobile phone casings, TV casings, camera focus hardware highlights, mobile phone buttons, mobile phone cameras, mobile phones Middle frame, ring, pendant, speaker, digital camera, 3D complex hardware, hardware decorative film, etc. Our high-gloss machine is a special equipment for processing the above products.
Deshengrui Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services,CNC turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service and forging service. Call us +86-512 3687 0426 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more details for your projects.